Let's talk rendering patterns
Brian LeRoux has been building the web long enough to see many ways we produce HTML come in and go out of fashion. On this episode, he joins Amal & Nick to discuss the past, present, and potential future of rendering patterns on the web. SSR, ISR, & DSR (oh my!)
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- O'Reilly Media – Learn by doing — Python, data, AI, machine learning, Kubernetes, Docker, and more. Just open your browser and dive in. Learn more and keep your teams’ skills sharp at oreilly.com/changelog
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- Linode – Get $100 in free credit to get started on Linode – Linode is our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Head to linode.com/changelog OR text CHANGELOG to 474747 to get instant access to that $100 in free credit.
- Brian Leroux – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
Notes and Links
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day
- Serverless Framework
- How to create an OpenJS Architect serverless app with TypeScript
- Fred Schott’s Astro demo
- The JS Drama. It’s rare