I just got 5 AWS certifications & wanted to share the resources I used in case it helps others
- I would study for the solutions architect associate first, then just knock out the cloud practitioner the next day. It's 80% the same material.
Associate Exams - Architect, Developer, Sys Ops
- Focus on cloudwatch, & metrics related to the common services (dynamodb, ec2, rds, etc)
- Do all the cloud.guru labs, quizzes and exam builder till you average 85%+
- For this specific exam acloud.guru was good for a summary of the exam related services.
- whizlabs - AWS DevOps Professional Practice Tests
- 20% of the exam, I had seen before in practice test questions
- Know CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Beanstalk like the back of your hand
- Take the sysOp admin associate before, it had a lot of metric related topics (cloudwatch) that were like 30% of the exam
Solutions Architect Professional