The benefits of continuous delivery are enormous, and almost every engineer you ask would agree. But almost no organizations are shipping software in under 15 minutes. So what’s stopping us?
Continuous Delivery, the action of having a short feedback loop when shipping software to production, is the best way for engineering teams to operate. In this incredible episode of Dev Interrupted, Charity Majors, CTO of Honeycomb.io, explains how to implement continuous delivery, and why you should walk out if your organization doesn’t support the practice.
- How to break out of the “Software Delivery Death Cycle”
- The overwhelming benefits of having a short feedback cycle
- The greatest failure of our generation of software developers
- How to implement true Continuous Delivery at your enterprise
- What Observability Driven Development means at the developer level
With over 1200 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>