Change is difficult.
And it’s even more difficult if you’re the one trying to make change happen. But as more organizations start modernizing their software development workflows, like going from story points to cycle time, change is something we need to learn how to implement.
That’s where Dominica DeGrandis comes in.
As the Chief Flow Advisor at TaskTop and author of Making Work Visible, Dominica DeGrandis has been helping teams make big changes for decades. She joins us on Dev Interrupted to explain why change is necessary and how to approach making positive change within your organization.
- How to overcome resistance to change
- Flow and the 3 metrics behind it
- Strategies for making a new change stick
- Why Velocity and Story Points don’t work anymore
- The types of experiments to run within an organization
With over 1200 members, the Dev Interrupted Discord Community is the best place for Engineering Leaders to engage in daily conversation. No sales people allowed. Join the community >>