Sometimes you have a small web application that you want to keep private, but don't have time to implement a proper database authentication system, nor .htaccess is suitable for your needs (or you hate native browser authentication, like me). If this is true for you, QuickAuthPHP is a super fast solution.
- Add a single login form to any webpage on your server.
- You can have multiple logins and passwords.
- One single script easy to configure and install.
- Non obstrusive. You only need to require_once() the script in your web pages.
- No dependencies.
- A working web server with PHP 5.5 or above (preferably 7.x).
- The file auth.php.
Make better choices about your code and your career.