- -1 : Yeah I think I heard of it? Kubernetes is an Ikea lamp right?
- 0: No I have not heard of it.
- 1: No I have not heard of it. Don't tell me about it.
- 2: No I have not heard of it. What is it?
- 2: I think I heard of it. Please tell me more.
- 2.1: I think I heard of it. Please tell me more and invite me to that slack channel.
- 2.2: I think I heard of it? please tell me more and invite me to both the slack channel and add me as a contributor.
- 2.3: I think I heard of it? please tell me more and invite me to both the slack channel and add me as a contributor. In fact, I want to know more about you, your life-partner, and everything you hold dear.
- 3: Yeah I know what that is. I use that in all my projects.
4: Yeah I heard of vim, but why the hell would anybody use it as their text editor? what are you, crazy?
- 5: Yeah I heard of it. I don't know how you folks keep up with all these ____.js
- 6: Yeah I heard of it. Wait, you use that? Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
- 7: はい。Rubyは、シンプルで生産的なオープンソースの動的プログラミング言語です。エレガントな文法、自然な読書、簡単な文章
- 8: Yeah, but if you are using that to solve _____, you are doing it wrong.
- 9: Nods along with a "Mhmm".
- ???: You bet I heard of it, I wrote that. I am _____ (please follow me on twitter @_____). Now tell me what you had on your mind before realizing that I am the guy that wrote it.
I've dealt with anxiety and depression for most of my life. Its been a constant battle, both personally and professionally as a software developer. Here's a look into my journey and some things I've taken away from it so far.