Is this why my exported functions are found in c but when I switch to cpp, my functions are undefined. I just refactored in rage for hours.
I bet that's it...if for no other reason because I was also refactoring in rage for some time too before I figured it out!
Oh man you are absolutely right, I am so happy! that is one of my many questions solved. seems like emscripten can only access C atleast with the similar code that you have. I'm trying to get Lua into node. Its proving ... challenging.
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.