You are able to migrate entire eCommerce data from Magento to WooCommerce including products, images, categories, customers, orders, taxes and reviews. And CMS data such as blogs, posts, pages.
- Product Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Price, Special Price, Images, Meta, SEO (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Types: Custom Options, Configurable, Virtual, Downloadable, Grouped.
- Product Links, e.g. Categories, Downloads, Upsells and Cross-sells Products, Grouped Products.
- Product Attributes.
- Category Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Image, SEO URLs (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, History, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Name, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Tax, Option Details, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing/Payment and Shipping Addresses.
- Tax Class, Tax Zones and Rates, Tax Rule.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Customer, Comment, Rating, Status, Date.
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Set up source and target store (upload Kitconnect to Magento and WooCommerce store's root folder)
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Are you interested in my video? Let try Free Demo Migration at: Magento to WooCommerce Migration
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our technicians are always ready to help you 24/7. Don’t forget to like and share the guide with others if it’s useful for you.
Have a nice day!