- Install OpenCart 3 on your server (point subdomain or sub directory to it)
- Use OpenCart to OpenCart migration tool to migrate CMS and eCommerce data from OpenCart 1.5 to the new OpenCart store.
- Install 3.x version of the extensions and into OpenCart 3 store.
- Choose your desired theme in themeforest or OpenCart theme market.
- Point your domain name to the new OpenCart 3 store.
- Product Informations, e.g. Name, Description, Prices, Images, Meta, SEO URLs (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Product Options. All option types supported by Opencart 3.
- Product Links, e.g. Manufacturer, Categories, Downloads, Related Products.
- Product Attributes.
- Category Informations, e.g. Name, Description, SEO URLs (301 Redirects or Rewrite), etc.
- Category Parents
- Customer Informations, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, etc.
- Customer Addresses. All addresses with full informations.
- Customer Groups mapping.
- Order General Informations, e.g. Status, Currency, Total, History, Notes, Date, etc.
- Product Details, e.g. Name, Model/SKU, Quantity, Price, Tax, Option Details, etc.
- Customer Details, e.g. First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing/Payment and Shipping Addresses.
- Tax Class, Tax Zones and Rates.
- Reviews of migrated Products. Review Details, e.g. Customer, Comment, Rating, Status, Date.
Next-Cart is a shopping cart migration service allows you to migrate data from your current store to another eCommerce platform. The whole procedure can be taken in 3 simple steps:
- Upload Kitconnect to the root folders of OpenCart 1.5 and OpenCart 3 stores.
- Choose the data you want to migrate
- Perform the migration
Try the Free Demo migration tool at: OpenCart to OpenCart Migration
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at https://next-cart.com/contact/, our technicians are always ready to help you 24/7. Don’t forget to like and share the guide with others if it’s useful for you.
Have a nice day!