We have started a series of posts dedicated to on-demand testing. One of the questions that often arises before the start of on-demand testing activities is how actually the services work.
- Everything starts from the submission of your request to the QA team, requirements, and expectations outline.
- After the discussion and tasks review by the QA team, you get your PTP (proposed testing plan).
- Test magic happens and you receive daily updates on testing.
- In the final stage, you get and review results.
- You put the cooperation on hold and reach the team out once the repeated testing services are needed.
Sounds quite easy, right? See how it all works in practice.
Get in touch with the OKQA team for on-demand testing on your schedule and pay-as-you-go.