Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more tutorials on working with VueJS and AdonisJS -- an MVC framework for NodeJS!
When you are first starting out with VueJS, you will quickly get to a point where you need to communicate data between a parent component and its children.
In this tutorial, I cover the basics of how data can be sent between the two:
- How to pass data down from parent to child
- How to pass data up from child to parent
- How to use the .sync modifier
- Communication between sibling components.
- Sharing data between unrelated components -- those not on the same page at the same time.