Let me try explain a problem, I know there must be solution, but don't know what it is. I hope you could help me finding it.
In my workplace, we provide a lot of different IT services and configuration to each client (B2B) around the core product (not relevant here to explain). Those extra features all are optional, but we can provide if needed.
For example, some of them answers to:
- Do they have FTP server, or we should provide one?
- Can they do their own monitoring, or should we do it?
- Do they have AWS (any other) cloud account or do we setup it?
- All servers for app on cloud or barebone, or both?
- Any 3rd party licences, do they buy them or we?
I imagine a system where could I go to client profile and add a recurring service like FTP (500GB) (AWS) or Monitoring (basic to email), and the core product as well. These are simple examples, but IRL it gets more detailed.
Workflow I ideally imagine:
- Sales enter new clients / PoC details, contact info (multiple persons per each client)
- Then we (production team) realize a solution, change things over time
- Accountancy could see standardized list of services and send out a bills each client
The CRM's I've checked are directly towards sales / leads, closing a deal. Work again, sell a product, but this is completely not that. Also, this is not accountancy system I am looking for, many options are not generating costs, but still need to remember, like which cloud(s) are used for each client or simply timezone they operate.
Suggestions can be OSS or paid subscriptions, maybe with some API available
Do you track services you provide to clients? Any system for that? Can you suggest anything? Please halp!