If you have worked with Azure Service Bus, you know that having an explorer is essential for developers. An explorer is a tool that helps you to view messages in queues and manage them so that you can develop and test distributed systems.
PurpleExplorer is a new open-source tool that runs on any platform (Windows, macOS, Linux) and helps developers to:
- Connect to Azure Service Bus
- View topics and subscriptions
- View queues
- View active and dead-letter messages
- View message body and its details
- Send a new message
- Save messages to send them quickly
- Delete a message
- Purge active or dead-letter messages
- Re-submit a message from dead-letter
- Dead-letter a message
It also saves the messages so that engineers and testers can send different messages multiple times easily. It is open-source (MIT license) available at:
Note that it is in Beta version now.
Hope it is helpful to you all :)