Today we will learn about spring transaction management with the help of spring boot. Let’s learn some basics of spring transaction management.
Actually Transaction defines ACID properties.
- Atomicity – All success or none.
- Consistency – Database constraints should not be violated.
- Isolation – One transaction should not affect another one.
- Durability – It should in Database after commit.
Two-way we can manage Spring Transaction Management:
- Programmatic transaction management
- Declarative transaction management
Programmatic transaction management:
Actually in Programmatic transaction management we generally write code for transaction management like
- Creating Transaction reference
- Begin transaction
- Commit or rollback of the transaction
Spring Transaction Management with complete example