A node js based cli that can automate your git workflow!!
Gone are the days when you had to manually create the git repo both locally and remotely.
Now you can create the repo both locally and remotely in 3-4 clicks using "gitesy"
Type this in your command prompt/terminal
npm i gitesy -g
please note - Install this as a global package otherwise this may not work as expected
- To create a local and remote repo use gitesy -n command with the name of the repo
gitesy -n test
- After which if you are using this for the first time you will see a prompt for entering your credentials like this
Enter them and then you will get prompts asking details of the repo fill them and then it will automatically create the repo. Then you will get the message and start working on the project !!!!
- If you are not using this for the first time you will see a prompt asking whether gitesy can use creds you entered previously It's very easy to create a new repo and start coding. I also added the none option too, just for creating an empty git repo both locally and remotely.
- To Add a template create a template add the features and then use this command from the same directory
gitesy -a <nameOfTheTemplate>
You can contribute to this project here
Things you can do
- fix typos
- add more general templates
Please give me your suggestions they are valuable to me.
Visit the npm page for gitesy here
If you like this npm package please share it so that we can make this a better package with suggestions. Thank you !!!!
Don't leave yet
Level up every day