Do you have a habit of spending long amount of time on a website? Do you want to reduce the amount of time you spend on a website without blocking it completely?
If the answer to above questions is a YES, then we might have a solution that might help you in this situation.
This can be achieved by taking advantage of the Requestly Insert Script Rule. Here are the steps to do so:
- Install Requestly (https://requestly.io/#download-now).
- Import the Rule by clicking on this link and then click on Import List Button.
- Change the URL to the site you want to block.
- Add the time durations during which you want to unblock and enjoy the site.
- Add start_time in 's' and end_time in 'e'. - Time duration need to be in format "HH:MM:SS". - You can add multiple time durations too.
- Click Save Rule and you are ready to go.
What we do at Requestly
- Requestly lets you supercharge your web development by allowing you to setup redirects, modify headers, switch hosts, insert user scripts, cancel requests and much more.
- We are in the process of building our desktop app which lets you intercept request of desktop apps like Spotify, Postman, Slack etc. You can try the beta version from here.