DEV Community

Saulo Vargas
Saulo Vargas

Posted on

CSS Plugin for Chrome

Hello, a few days ago I saw a Chrome plugin (I think it was) that allows you to click an element and shows a popup with all the CSS applied to this element.
I think it's a great tool, and I want to use it, but I can't recall the name of it, or even I can't find it googling (or even duckducking).

Can anyone help me please?

Top comments (3)

nenadkaevik profile image
Nenad Kaevik

Chrome Developer options has a built in option for this. You just inspect the element and hover over the code element in the Elements tab. It will highlight and display the popover above the element in the DOM.

cocoonkid profile image
cocoonkid • Edited

Here you go:

terabytetiger profile image
Tyler V. (he/him)

Doubtful that this is what you mean, but was it the Chrome Inspection tool?

Chrome Inspection Window