First episode of 2021! Dave's 11ty conversion continues, CSS Tricks gets a redesign, art directed blog posts, injecting styles into front matter, building stuff on holidays, and whether you should use open source from organizations that are sketchy?
Podcasting for Beginners joins the lineup of courses available on WordPress.com Courses alongside Blogging for Beginners. The course is a $99 yearly subscription, which provides access to:
- On-demand video content — updated annually (6 hours of original recordings)
- Quarterly meetups led by the WordPress.com team
- Regular office hours with WordPress Happiness Engineers to answer your questions
- Certificate of completion
- Access to an exclusive online podcasting community
Use code Chris25 for 25% either course.
Amplify gives developers the tools to build real-world full stack apps using their existing skillset. No need to have deep knowledge around backend, dev ops, and scalable infrastructure, Amplify handles that for you. Amplify is available free of charge, you only pay for the backend services your application uses above the free tier.