Angular Material 9|8 Data Table tutorial is going to be explored in this tutorial today. I will create an Angular 9|8 app to show Angular Material 9|8 data table example. Angular Material is a ui library with a wide variety of ui components. Angular Material offers data tables to show the data on frontend. We’ll learn to work with angular material tables from scratch using
MatTableModule material design service.
In the first step, We’ll install and set up the Angular 9|8 basic app with the latest Angular CLI. After that, we’ll install the Angular material 9|8 ui library. Then we’ll learn to work with Angular data tables and Angular table pagination.
- Install and Setup Angular 9|8 project
- Install and Setup Angular Material 8 ui library
- Create Separate Angular Material Module File
- Understand MatTableModule Angular Material Data Table Service
- How to Implement Angular 9|8 Table Pagination Easily?
- Angular Material 9|8 Data Sorting in Table