hey, dear community members. I have just recently published a tool as a full free open source project and I would like to share it with you all
UP - The Ultimate Provisioner: the modern configuration management, build and automation tool
It supports comprehensive workflow orchestration, flexible data modeling, design of composition and test-driven
- Sick of using Makefile, Ansible, Ant, Gradle, Rake and different frameworks ... ?
- Tired of patching Shell scripts, integrating different tools together, elegantly?
- Lacking an overall simple solution of automation, nicely integrated into a Cloud environment?
- Feeling the pains of your DevOps, Ci/CD best practice?
- Need the interoperability to collaborate with popular tools: terraform, packer, vagrant, docker, kubectl, helm .... ?
No worries of replacing anything already setup, UPcmd does not dictate and work exclusively with other tools, rather it incorporates and collaborates with others, but it is capable to be a framework in case you do need it
- A sample of execution of release task using up:
- A demo: