Check it out - https://www.webiny.com/
Webiny presents a milestone where we as a team and company are transitioning from a standard web agency, into a product business. In the past years we build few hundred websites, saas products and platforms for many different clients.
Over this time we learned what it takes to build, maintain, grow, update and scale such applications, and we poured all that knowledge into building this system.
Some of the features of Webiny CMS:
- open source (MIT license)
- optimized to run inside a serverless environment (like AWS Lambda)
- frontend is built with React and Google Material Design (CRA v2)
- backend is powered by Node and MongoDb
- GraphQL API layer (Apollo Client)
- ready made visual page builder
- image editor
- documentation and tutorials already available
On top of the CMS, we are providing a highly-available serverless environment to run your Webiny instances.
Feel free to ask us any questions below the post, we would love to hear your feedback.