Hasty Treat - JSON, JSONP and CORS
Netlify is the best way to deploy and host a front-end website. All the features developers need right out of the box: Global CDN, Continuous Deployment, one click HTTPS and more. Hit up netlify.com/syntax for more info.Show Notes
- What is JSON?
- Origin policy in the browser
- Cookies + how they work
- How do you get data from one site to another?
- JSON P (JSON with Padding)
- CORS (cross-origin resource sharing)
- CORS errors + learning on the fly
- Canvas elements
12:24Tweet us your tasty treats!
- Scott’s Instagram
- LevelUpTutorials Instagram
- Wes’ Instagram
- Wes’ Twitter
- Wes’ Facebook
- Scott’s Twitter
- Make sure to include @SyntaxFM in your tweets