Hasty Treat - Stumped! 02
In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes are back for a second edition of Stumped! where they try to stump each other with interview questions from 30 Seconds of Interviews.NativeScript - Sponsor
- What are defer and async attributes on a script tag?
- What are the differences between var, let, const and no keyword statements?
- What is a callback? Can you show an example using one?
- What is recursion and when is it useful?
- What is the difference between the array methods map() and forEach()?
- Syntax Ep 023
- What is Big O Notation?
- What does 0.1 + 0.2 === 0.3 evaluate to?
- What is CSS BEM?
- Scott’s Instagram
- LevelUpTutorials Instagram
- Wes’ Instagram
- Wes’ Twitter
- Wes’ Facebook
- Scott’s Twitter
- Make sure to include @SyntaxFM in your tweets