We've just launched our first open source project at Tangram Vision.
RSBadges is a Rust-friendly badge generator. The interface strives to be minimal while still providing a feature-rich API. Both the label (the left side) and the message (the right side) of the badge can be customized fully, with the ability to:
- Set text
- Set color using any valid CSS color code
- Embed a link into each side or a link for the whole badge
- Add a logo (in SVG format) from a local source or a URL
- Embed that logo's data into the badge directly
- Set the style of badge, as described in Shields.io
RSBadges can be used as an API or a command line interface (CLI).
Got feedback? We'd love to hear it!