You can use it in disconnected mode, unlike other online dataViz devTools, to prototype your maps 🗺️ & graphs 📈 on a go, on a ✈️, on a 🚄, on a 🚤, in a 📦 with a 🐐, and no
rstats required! :)
- Create Vega Spec JSON documents
- Vega & Vega-Lite Graphs Preview
- Local & http(s) data files support
- SVG & PNG Graph Export options
- Over 580 built-in Vega & Vega-Lite Examples
- Vega Themes Preview
- Referenced CSV & JSON data display via Data Preview 🈸
Install Data Preview 🈸, or change Vega Viewer Data Preview Command Setting to
vscode.open to open referenced CSV & JSON data files with the default vscode source code editors for those data file types.
dataPixy#VegaViewer 📈 v6.11 is now out in @code store, fully integrated w/#DataPreview 🈸 for #local & #remote #dataViews, fancy #charts/#bars 📊 #maps 🗺️ & #graphs 📉examples & more ...
& Enjoy our #dataPixy 🧚♂️ #data #devTools 🎤💧15:48 PM - 17 Oct 2019