Docker & Docker Compose
Google Cloud Vision
- Follow instructions here to create a Google Cloud Vision Enabled Project and download
- Open the
envfile at the root of the project and make
WHERE_IS_MY_GOOGLE_CLOUD_PLATFORM_KEY_JSON_FILEmatch where you downloaded your file.
- Use the promo code DEVHACK20 for $20 when you create your account.
- Create a new Twilio Account (DISCLAIMER: this is my referral link)
- Navigate to your Twilio Console and copy your
AUTH TOKENinto the same
.envfile from above.
- Buy a Twilio phone number and copy it to your
Finally, change the name of the
docker-compose up(AFTER FOLLOWING SETUP INSTRUCTIONS)
Get google application credentials into environemnt where its needed. I need to figure out docker for this
Install twilio cli…
I learned a ton and I've got to write more about the experience, but right now, just wanted to submit a post with the Dockerized and runnable version of my project.
The stack is built with Flask, RabbitMQ, Google Cloud Vision, and Docker / Docker Compose (if that counts in the stack?).
I want to say thanks to Twilio and DevTo for putting this on. I had a lot of fun creating this project and will use it and continue to improve on it for my own personal experience and enjoyment after the hackathon. Good luck to all!