This version of the extension, simply calls the dev.to API and shows the response of the API. I will work on this, so these errors will be more readable in one of the upcoming versions.
I think you're getting this error because one of the front matter properties are not filled in - for more info see the api docs and search for front matter.
For now, feel free to DM me your blog post (or a trimmed down version) and I can take a look.
That makes sense! I didn't have the cover image and canonical url filled out. I'll let you know how it goes with my next post, planning on making another by early next week.
For what its worth, I just tried it with an empty image and canonical and it seems to be working on my end. The only required field (that I know of) is the title
We're a place where coders share, stay up-to-date and grow their careers.
We strive for transparency and don't collect excess data.