*In this series of blog post, what we gonna to do is: *
- Observe a file is uploaded to an existing S3 bucket using Amazon EventBridge
- When Amazon EventBridge notice a file is uploaded to S3 bucket, it will trigger a Lambda function.
- Provision our Lambda Function, Amazon EventBridge, Policy and all other resources using AWS CDK.
You using Aws Amplify for Android app.
Now you need storage
so you can store the images, video or audio your user upload from you app.
So you do this:
amplify add storage
Answer a few question in Amplify CLI like showing here
Amplify provisioned a S3 bucket for you. Nice and easy. Now you can upload your user file into this bucket.
Follow with this scenario:
- Now you have an existing S3 bucket which generated by Aws Amplify
- When user upload the file to this bucket, you want to trigger a Lambda function which you can use other AWS service.
- When an image is uploaded to the bucket, you want to use AWS Rekognition to do face recognition
- When an audio file uploaded to the bucket, you want to use AWS Transcribe to transcribe the audio file to words.
The problem is how?
Follow me on Twitter: @upupkenchoong
My upcoming product(If you interested): @sarah_assistant