Overview of ST-LINK/V2
The ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontrollers. The single-wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. In addition to providing the same functionalities as the ST-LINK/V2, the ST-LINK/V2-ISOL features digital isolation between the PC and the target application board. It also withstands voltages of up to 1000 Vrms.
• USB standard A to Mini-B cable (A)
• ST-LINK/V2 debugging and programming (B)
• SWIM low-cost connector (C)
• SWIM flat ribbon with a standard ERNI connector at one end (D)
• JTAG or SWD and SWV flat ribbon with a 20-pin connector (E)
If you want to learn more, try to follow the below link to see the article about ST-LINK/V2.
If you are interested in these products, try to follow the below link to see ST-LINK/V2.
Top comments (0)