DEV Community

Museon_AI/OS
Museon_AI/OS

Posted on

那些看不見的地方,才是你真正的樣子 The Invisible Parts Are Who You Really Are

你有沒有搬過家?

Have you ever moved houses?

不是那種換個城市、換個人生的大搬。就是普通的,把東西從一個地方搬到另一個地方。

Not the dramatic kind — changing cities, changing lives. Just the ordinary kind. Moving your stuff from one place to another.

搬家最奇怪的事情,不是打包。是你在打包的時候,會看見一些你平常從來不看的角落。

The strangest thing about moving isn't the packing. It's that while packing, you see corners you never normally look at.

抽屜最裡面那層。書架後面的牆壁。床底下。

The deepest layer of a drawer. The wall behind the bookshelf. Under the bed.

那些地方,就是你日常真正的生活狀態。不是客廳,不是你拍照給別人看的那面牆。

Those places reveal your true daily state. Not the living room. Not the wall you photograph for others.


我後來發現,人也是這樣的。

I eventually realized — people are the same way.

你看一個人,不要看他在台上怎麼說話。要看他在沒有人看的時候,怎麼對待服務生。

If you want to see someone, don't watch how they speak on stage. Watch how they treat the waiter when no one's watching.

不要看他的履歷多漂亮。要看他在凌晨三點、沒有人鼓掌的時候,還願不願意把手上的事做完。

Don't look at how impressive their résumé is. Look at whether they're still willing to finish the work in their hands at 3 a.m., when no one is clapping.


Steve Jobs 做 Macintosh 的時候,堅持電路板要美觀。

When Steve Jobs was building the Macintosh, he insisted that the circuit board be beautiful.

工程師覺得他瘋了。電路板在機器裡面,使用者永遠看不到啊。

The engineers thought he was crazy. The circuit board is inside the machine — users will never see it.

他說:「做家具的人不會因為背面靠牆就用爛木頭。」

He said: "A carpenter doesn't use cheap wood for the back of a cabinet just because it faces the wall."


這句話改變了我看事情的方式。

That sentence changed the way I see things.

我開始注意那些「看不見的地方」。

I started paying attention to the invisible parts.

一封信的結尾,大多數人隨便寫。但有些人會在最後一行放一句讓你微笑的話,即使他知道你可能不會讀到那裡。

The ending of a letter — most people write it carelessly. But some people place a sentence at the very last line that makes you smile, even though they know you might not read that far.

一份報告的附件命名,大多數人用「final_v3_真的最終版」。但有些人每一個檔名都整整齊齊,日期、版本、內容一目了然。

File names in report attachments — most people use "final_v3_actually_final." But some people name every file neatly: date, version, content, all at a glance.

一頓飯吃完,大多數人把盤子推到旁邊。但有些人會把用過的紙巾折好,把碗筷擺整齊,即使有人會來收。

After a meal, most people push their plates aside. But some people fold their used napkins, arrange the utensils neatly — even though someone will come to clear the table.


這些都是小事。小到沒有人會注意。

These are all small things. So small that no one notices.

但是,把所有這些「沒有人看的小事」加在一起,就是一個人的質地。

But add up all these "things no one sees," and you get the texture of a person.


日文裡有一個詞叫「侘寂」。

In Japanese, there's a word: wabi-sabi.

它不是說美必須完美。恰恰相反。它說的是,那些有裂痕的、不對稱的、被時間磨過的東西,反而有一種更深的美。

It doesn't say beauty must be perfect. Quite the opposite. It says that things with cracks, asymmetry, and the wear of time carry a deeper kind of beauty.

因為那些痕跡是真的。它們證明了一件東西被使用過、被在乎過、活過。

Because those marks are real. They prove something was used, cared for, lived in.

一個有刮痕的木桌,比一張全新的塑膠桌更美。

A wooden table with scratches is more beautiful than a brand-new plastic one.

一個會犯錯但願意修正的人,比一個永遠正確但從不冒險的人更值得信任。

A person who makes mistakes but is willing to correct them is more trustworthy than someone who's always right but never takes risks.


我認識一個人,她每次寄包裹,都會在箱子裡面放一張手寫的小紙條。

I know someone who puts a handwritten note inside every package she sends.

不是什麼了不起的話。有時候就是「今天天氣很好,希望你也是」。

Nothing grand. Sometimes just: "The weather is nice today. I hope you are too."

收到的人可能看三秒就丟了。但她每一次都寫。

The recipient might glance at it for three seconds and throw it away. But she writes one every single time.

我問她為什麼。

I asked her why.

她說:「因為我知道有一天,會有一個人在很糟糕的一天收到這個包裹。那張紙條可能是他那天唯一溫暖的東西。我不知道是哪一天,但我不想錯過那一次。」

She said: "Because I know that someday, someone will receive this package on a really bad day. That little note might be the only warm thing they encounter. I don't know which day it'll be. But I don't want to miss that one time."


你看。

See?

她不是在做給誰看。她是在那些「沒有人看的地方」,放進了自己。

She wasn't performing for anyone. She was putting herself into the places no one sees.

而這,就是她真正的樣子。

And that is who she truly is.


所以今天我不是要跟你談什麼大道理。

So today I'm not here to talk about grand principles.

我只是想問你一個問題。

I just want to ask you one question.

在那些沒有人看的地方——你的抽屜深處、你的深夜習慣、你對陌生人的態度、你獨處時做的那些小事——

In the places no one sees — the depths of your drawers, your late-night habits, how you treat strangers, the little things you do when you're alone —

你喜歡自己的樣子嗎?

Do you like who you are?


如果喜歡,那很好。繼續。

If yes — that's wonderful. Keep going.

如果還不確定,也沒關係。

If you're not sure yet — that's okay too.

至少你已經開始看了。

At least you've started looking.

而「開始看」這件事本身,就已經很美了。

And the act of "starting to look" is already, in itself, quite beautiful.

Top comments (0)