Ambianic.ai is now completely CI and CD enabled across all of its major components running respectively on mobile, cloud and Edge/IoT devices:
- Progressive Web App (ui.ambianic.ai):
- Built with VueJS, Vuetify, and PeerJS
- Hosted on Netlify
- Plug-And-Play Signaling Server:
- Built with Node.js and PeerJS Server
- Hosted on Heroku
- IoT/Edge image:
- Built with Python, Tensorflow, Gstreamer and aiortc
- Hosted on a user home device: Raspberry Pi, Xbox, laptop or another machine.
Its amazing that across such a wide variety of frameworks and infrastructure, it is completely feasible to implement full cycle Continuous Integration and Deployment using 100% Open Source dependencies and 100% free cloud services generously supporting open source projects.
All three major Ambianic.ai modules follow the same flow, with the respective tools for each function:
Pull Request -> Continuous Integration -> Code Review -> Commit -> Semantic Release -> Graceful Auto Update & Deploy
Here is the list of Github Apps that make this possible.
Posted on by: