- Search for the font you want or go to Google fonts
- I want Noto Sans JP font. So, I searched for it and clicked on the first one.
- Click on Download family on the top right
- Extract the downloaded file.
Either your fonts are inside Folder -> fonts -> ttf or Directly inside the Folder
Here, the fonts are directly inside the Folder, select the file with type OpenType font file
- Search Control panel
- Click on large icons on the top right
- Click On Fonts
- This type of page will open up
- Copy all your fonts from the extracted folder
- Paste them on the fonts page
- Open VSCode and Go to file -> preferences -> settings
- My Editor after adding font
You have to add 'Noto Sans JP' or the font you want at the start and then add a comma(,) after it. Save the file Restart the IDE,
If you want to add the font and it doesn't work, ping me on Twitter I will try to help you asap!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NewGenDeveloper