Angular 9 is the smaller, faster, and easier to use and it will be making Angular developers life easier. The fully version of Angular 9 will be released in the month of October/November 2019.
Added Angular 9 Features -
- Added undecorated classes migration schematic in the core.
- The formControlName also accepts a number in the form
- Now allow selector-less directives as base classes in View Engine in the compiler.
- Added support selector-less directive as base classes in Ivy and also make the Ivy compiler the default for ngc.
- Convert all ngtsc diagnostics to ts.Diagnostics