Blazor is a .NET web framework that allows us to create client-side applications using C#, Razor syntax, and HTML. It allows us to create a rich and modern Single Page Application (SPA), using C#, and run it on the browser of our choice.
Browser + Razor = Blazor
The course is published by Codered from EC-council. Get the course Getting Started with Blazor and start your journey to become a complete Blazor developer.
The overview video for this course is available on YouTube.
The source code of the project which we have built in this course is available at GitHub.
The live demo of the project is available at https://movieappdemo.azurewebsites.net/. Navigate to the URL and see what we are going to build in this course.
- You will learn how to create a real-world, full-stack web application with the help of Blazor WebAssembly, Entity Framework Core, and SQL Server. The app will support CRUD operation, authentication, authorization, and client-side state management.
- By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of working with the Blazor framework. You will be able to create real-world web applications using Blazor.
This course is divided into 4 chapters.
- The first chapter will introduce you to the Blazor framework. You will learn about the different Blazor hosting models and how to set up the Blazor development environment in your machine.
- In the third chapter, we will create a full-stack, real-world application using Blazor WebAssembly, Entity Framework Core, and SQL Server.
- In the fourth chapter, we will learn how to deploy the full-stack Blazor WebAssembly application to IIS and Azure.
The course is full of hands-on instructions. Each concept and topic is explained with the help of code samples. Get the source code from GitHub and play around to understand what we are going to build in this course.
As an introductory offer, you can also avail of a special discount of 20% on CodeRed Pro subscription.
Use Coupon Code SPECIAL20
The offer is valid for a limited period only.
Register Now: https://bit.ly/Getting_Started_with_Blazor