It is a well-known fact that sense of humor is one of the most important human qualities and that it is not only good for your health physically and emotionally, but it also reinforces your relationships with your family, your friends and your coworkers. Humor helps people’s psychological and physical well-being, it helps to cope with stress and bad mood. There are a lot of researches, which show that laughter can improve your resistance to diseases by declining the stress hormones and increasing infection-fighting antibodies in your body. Another interesting fact is that laughter can ease the physical tension and help your muscles to relax. The positive feelings you get when laughing will increase energy for your brain and your body. Therefore, you will be able to stay more focus and look at the problems in your life from less frightening perspectives. A Robert Half International survey, for instance, found that 91% of executives believe a sense of humor is important for career advancement; while 84% feel that people with a good sense of humor do a better job. In addition, humor is an effective cure for disagreements, angers and hurts. During the difficult time in your relationship, sharing a hearted laughter will be enough to bridge the gap and fill the crack. In Apiumhub, we believe that sense of humor is truly important in personal and professional life, especially for software developers. When our jobs are getting a little too serious, we like to put some doze of software development humor to our daily lives. That’s why we compiled this list of best programming jokes, memes, and quotes that you will definitely love.
To start the day with positive vibes, I found an absolutely amazing page with programming jokes, where every joke makes you laugh! Click here to start your day in a good mood.
- Developer memes
- The coding love
- Devops reactions
- Software development jokes on Pinterest
- Dev Side Story in Spanish
- Good reads
- “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. – Martin Fowler
- “First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. – John Johnson
- “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
- “ In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different – Coco Chanel
- “Knowledge is power – Francis Bacon
- “Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday’s code. – Dan Salomon
- “Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but rather when there is nothing more to take away. – Antoine de Saint – Exupery
- “Ruby is rubbish! PHP is phpantastic_!. – Nikita Popov_
- “ Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it’s bad. – Cory House
- “Fix the cause, not the symptom. – Steve Maguire
- “Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament_. “ Kent Beck_
- “When to use iterative development? You should use iterative development only on projects that you want to succeed. – Martin Fowler
- “Simplicity is the soul of efficiency. – Austin Freeman
- “Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable. – Ralph Johnson
- “Make it work, make it right, make it fast. – Kent Beck
I hope you found it interesting! If you like software development jokes, if you are interested in trends and best practices, I highly recommend you to subscribe to our monthly newsletter here.
And if you believe that you are a software crack and you love humor, apply for a job here.
This post was originally published on apiumhub.com