Many businesses hire Senior .Net developers for their project success. I know you may know about some senior .Net developer skills. To ensure project success and to produce functional, scalable applications, senior .Net developers must have powerful managerial skills with advanced problem-solving skills, and extensive experience in Microsoft Frameworks.
In this blog, I provide you the skill set list of senior .Net developers who help you boost your business and your project success.
• Knowledge of .NET languages including J#, Visual Basic .NET, C++/CLI, JScript.NET, and C#.
• Technical skills- Visual Studio, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, Roslyn, Xamarin
• High-level managerial skills.
• Logical thinking.
• Ability to project manage.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
• Active listening.
• Attention to detail.
• Adaptability to changes in a turbulent environment.
The recruiters and clients looking to hire .Net Developer are not just looking at the theoretical knowledge .Net but actually, they look for technical skills and soft skills in senior .Net Developer. Yes, above senior .Net developer skills are strong, but it is necessary to add new skills by learning new and more.
The more skills you add and learn, the more you paid as a senior .Net developer, and it is better for your project success.