Cross posted on my website
- Created dozens of tickets coinciding with new 2 project kick-offs.
- Feels good to organize a fresh Zenhub project board with clear acceptance criteria / patterns for completing and discussing spikes / making goals clear and accessible to the team.
- Team members expressed that they enjoyed getting to work on the initiatives because the work was made so clear.
- Velocity on these new projects is high 📈
- Deployed a suite of data ingestion microservices to Azure with Helm, k8s, and Terraform
- Setup Github actions to do static code analysis, image publication, and deployment with Terraform.
- Setup boilerplate for a Typescript Express API with CI/CD, Linting, automatic increased VSCode support, and Jest class mocking structures / patterns
I've read the google eng practices dozens of times now. I feel like when I start a review I ask myself different questions every time, leaving me with reviews I don't feel super confident in, that are inconsistent in depth. Would like to start documenting questions I ask myself when beginning a review.