I would be talking shortly on growth tips for developers, so let's get started!
- Do Not Copy and Paste (CTRL C + V)
Type the code your self, it makes a huge difference! When you are getting started you need to be comfortable with code.
The way you can do it is by -you guessed- typing more code! : )
Do not copy and paste
- Start Sending Your Resume Before You Are Ready
Do not say am not ready, let the market decide if you are or not.
By sending resume and going to interviews, you would realize how much skills and market need, so you can practice more on what's necessary
- Soft Skills Are As Important As Technical Skills
- Work on Your App or Website
- High Salary vs High Learning Opportunity
Do not choose your first job based on how much you would be paid.
Choose a position where you can learn the most, the money would come later.
Sometimes a low paying internship is worth more than a position with a good a salary.
- Be Patient Mastery Takes Time
- Learn to Ask Better Questions
Please kindly comment below for feedback and you can a link up with me at Twitter and on this platform also for more engagement and interaction! :)