I dunno if I learn things fast or not, but some of my friends said "how do you learn things so fast?", so here's how I learn things...
- I never learn things if there's no necessity
- I believe in researching, there's nothing tasty than a good research
- I do code and implementation while learning
- I make commercially usable products with my gained knowledge
- I spend time making two or three projects with my gained skills
- I write blogs, articles and posts about my learning
- I never give up even if there are tons of bugs
- I approach people; YouTubers, Senior or Junior Developers, Bloggers
- While learning, I do not exactly copy the code, I surely do something slightly different than the video/doc, so that I can suffer errors and the exceptions.
- I am hungry to develop my ideas and bring them into real life!
Top comments (0)