Blockchain proof of concept is a straw-man design for gauging the applicability of blockchain technology on an idea. Before investing in a PoC, try and seek answers to the following questions.
- Are you sure about the technical & economic feasibility of your decentralization idea?
- Do you have clarity on choosing a public blockchain v/s a permission blockchain with enough research?
- Have you thought about node orchestration?
- Does your idea involve multiple non-trusted parties?
- How many transactions per second do you envision for your project?
Just some questions that should be answered prior to PoC development.