I've created this Frontend StarterKit, it allows you to have a quickly start in building your website.
Has by default a Cookiebar compliant with EU rules, fully customizable.
Any feedback is welcome :)
Note: This StarterKit doesn't support Internet Explorer
Frontend StarterKit - [Gulp 4, Pug, SCSS, ES6+]
This starterkit allows you to have a quickly start in building your website.
Give some love
Table of Contents
You can check the changelog here
- Download Node.js from your favorite browser here
- Restart your PC (just in case)
- Clone this project
- Open the Project with your favorite IDE
- Run the Shell
- In the Shell run the following commands
npm i -g npm gulp gulp-cli(if is your first project using npm and gulp)
gulp buildto compile files to
- A live-reloading server with Browsersync
- Automated build process that includes, but is not limited to: SCSS compilation (with Autoprefixer included) and image optimization
- Ability to add 3rd party plugins easily -
- Minified CSS & JS in dist folder
- SourceMaps for better debugging