In this article, we are going to see how to Select Non-Blank or Non-Empty Cells in a Range in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Get an official version of MS Excel from the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/excel
Note: kutools for Excel has more than 180 features which are used to complete the difficult task with several clicks. If you want to use Kutools, you need to install it from Excel’s official website.
To select non-blank or non-empty cells in a range, do as follows.
- You need to select the range with non-blank cells that you need to select.
- On the Kutools tab, click the Select tab, choose Select Nonblank Cells option from the drop-down menu.
- Then it will open Kutools for Excel dialog box to tell you how many non-blank cells have been selected from the range.
- You need to click the Ok button to get the result.
- Now, you can be able to see all the non-blank cells have been selected as shown in the below screenshot.
<!--[if lt IE 9]>document.createElement('video');<![endif]-->
In this article, you can clearly understand the steps to Select Non-Blank or Non-Empty Cells in a Range in Excel Office 365 using Kutools. Leave your feedback in the comment section. Thanks for visiting Geek Excel. Keep Learning!!