I updated my react-router-typesafe-routes for React Router v6. It's almost a complete rewrite, because React Router has changed quite significantly.
- Full support for nested routes.
- Typing / validation of every URL part and state.
- Optional inferring of path params from provided
- Thin wrappers around React Router hooks for dealing with params in a type-safe way.
- Support for web and React Native (I didn't really test React Native 😅).
A detailed description is available at the project page. I hope it will help you in making your apps a little safer.