So on 20th March 2020, I committed to doing Alexander Kallaway's #100days of code challenge and let's be honest, I'm tired😫😴😂.
Photo by Milada Vigerova on Unsplash
Resources I'm finding useful
- Freecodecamp Learn to code with free online courses, programming projects, and interview preparation for developer jobs.
- The Odin Project A web development website with different tracks to follow.
- Tomato Timer A pomodoro clock I'm using to time myself and take breaks when necessary.
My Key Takeaways
- Giving up is not an option. You'll feel like it but just don't do it.
- Pace yourself, it's not a sprint.
- Plan ahead. Without planning you end up stranded and wasting a lot of time deciding on what to do.
In conclusion, Have fun with the challenge💃💃, your mental health is just as important.