Hey there to everyone,
I just wanted to share this here because maybe someone can learn something from it.
Yes, I've built an Instagram bot that basically does the following:
- Opens up the Instagram Login page
- Logs in with specific username and password
- Goes through an [array] of tags and loops over them to get the latest 3 images
- Click on the images, like them, close the modal
- AND REPEAT UNTIL IS STOPPED.
For fun and for educational purposes only, I do not recommend you to use this code in order to spam Instagram.
Therefore this time, I did not give out the Full Code.
Here is how,
A 40+ minutes video that I just recorded in about 4 hours.
Ps: I also post more about NodeJs and Data Scraping on my blog -> LearnScraping.com
It is a well-known fact that all human beings are different and unique in their ways. However, no matter how unique and different we are from one another, one thing which remains the same between all of us is our innate nature to commit mistakes.