I was so enthusiastic about deplying my first react project, a very beginner version.
All that faded away after having to go over and over on 'npm install' and 'npm build' and failing miserably to build my simple one page project.
Hours of search and nothing useful or helpful.
Turns out, the extra Babel dependencies I added to the project following some tutorials created some sort of a confilct that caused the react-scripts to fail everytime I attempted the build command.
This can be traced in this https://github.com/facebook/create-react-app/issues/5135 issue report.
Now finally, I got to deploy my too naive try after changing the whole app idea and keeping the same weird name (Sneaky-React). (https://nifty-hypatia-73966f.netlify.com/)