Old Site: harshitrathod.com
This week I am doing a detailed analysis of my blog traffic and I am very much disappointed by the performance. I am using WordPress on my blog. I asked for feedback to some of my friends. I also perform a test of a website on different site and it is pretty bad.
Because Of this I decided to solve this problem.yesterday I posted a question about replacing WordPress with a static site. Yesterday around 10 P.M IST I started to work on my site to convert to a static site. I spent continuous 16 hours to create a new blog site.
I used Jekyll + Github so that I can reduce hosting charges.
Here is new site : harshitrathod.github.io
Only pending test GitHub + custom domain. I will not publish anything on new site for a week and I am open to feedback. If everything goes fine I will enable custom domain and old site will not be accessible.