Last time I shared some thoughts on Google Analytics, I planned to implement a Google Analytics that can be deployed privately, and after months of trying, I finally finished writing the prototype. It's only the simplest of features at the moment, with some killer features to be added later...
Hypercable Analytics is a fully featured high performance scalable, open source, standalone deployable alternative to Google Analytics, build with timescaledb openresty redis and rails.
- https://learnsql.io (Note: demo project, data will be cleared later, email: email@example.com password: 111111)
- https://hackershare.dev (site with hypercable analytics tracker installed)
Tested with a 6C cloud server, can handle about 15k rps, can do some more optimizations and compare with open source competitor.
- More built-in visual reports
- Built-in metabase-like interface and SQL custom exploration
- UI for e-commerce module (data structures are currently supported)