A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 8 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Redesigned the navigation to make it easier to find the information you are looking for. In addition, users can quickly create new Organizations and switch between them.
- We have added the ability to import from a Template for Dashboards and added a new "Getting Started with Flux" Template to help with learning the new language.
- We've added the ability to give feedback and opt in to user testing sessions from the application. We want to hear what you think!
- Updated Flux library to version 0.25.0. Check out the Flux library release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far. The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.