Question-related to Android for beginners in 2019
- Android development trends
- Importance of Android developers
- Q1. What are the seven lifecycle methods of Android activity and what is their purpose?
- Q2. Briefly list the components of the Android architecture.
- Q3. What is DDMS?
- Q4. How would you check for the presence of a Compass sensor on the system using the hasSystemFeature() method?
- Q5. What is ADB?
- Q6. Describe activities.
- Q7. What is the importance of XML-based layouts?
- Q8. What do you think are some disadvantages of Android?
- Q9. What’s the difference between a file, a class, and an activity in Android?
- Q10. What is the Dalvik Virtual Machine?
- Q11. What are the exemptions in Android?
- Q12. What is the Open Headset Alliance?
- Q13. If an application is crashing frequently, how will you troubleshoot it?
- Q14. What is the AndroidManifest.xml file and why do you need this?
- Q15. Explain different launch modes in Android.
- Q16. Name the different data storage options available on the Android platform?
- Q17. What is a ThreadPool? And is it more effective than using several separate threads?
- Q18. What is a BuildType in Gradle? And what can you use it for?
- Q19. What are the steps involved in creating a bound service through Android Interface Definition Language (AIDL)?
- Q20. When might you use a FrameLayout?
- So Want to hire a developer? Let us have a look at some important Android interview questions for beginners. Android is the world’s most popular mobile platform. Initially developed by Android Inc., which Google bought in 2005, Android was unveiled in 2007. Moreover, the first commercial Android device was launched in September 2008. The core Android source code is known as Android Source Open Project (AOSP), which is primarily licensed under the Apache License.
For answer of these question you can read this articles Click here:- https://codersera.com/blog/top-android-interview-questions-beginners-2019/
Top comments (0)